Wednesday, January 10, 2018

PSA

I just wanted to put this out there for you all as a friendly reminder and maybe a pep-talk because you might need to hear this today.

If I accepted the unsolicited opinions of every a-hole who felt the need to impose them upon me.

I definitely wouldn't be here today.

People are mean sometimes (that's an understatement).

They will tell you what they think of you or what you are doing.

They will share their opinions even if you didn't ask for them.

In the grand scheme of things, most people's opinions do not matter, but those words may hurt or bring you down in some way, even though you really don't want them to.

If this is the case,

Don't listen.

If you can't help but listen.

Don't accept it.

Nothing great would ever have been made or accomplished if the people with the ideas accepted the crappy opinions of every shitty naysayer.

I'm not going to accept it and I'm not going to start anytime soon.

Neither should you.

Dig in your heels and say (repeat after me)

Fuck you
I'm doing it anyways.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment