Sunday, January 08, 2012

That frog


I swear that sometimes I am like that frog on Bugs Bunny who only performs for that one guy with the mustache. The difference is that I cannot write anything with anyone in the room at all. I'm taking a quick moment while B is out and the kids are in bed to at least write a little something. Problem is that will most likely really really sucks. I need to get into the habit of writing something somewhere every day, but i almost invariably fail at it. I get distracted by things on the internet, Facebook or the myriad of blogs that obsessively read about people with dead children or spouses and a couple about gardening.
I made it through Christmas and I am happy that it is over. I'm supposed to have all this time to do things that I need to do, but I am wasting it away doing something else.
Come back tomorrow. I'm going to put up my yearly reading list. I read some good books. Sorry this kind of sucks but it is better than nothing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment