Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Been Awhile

I have been on hiatus.

I didn't mean to be, but Summer is such a crazy time. Between wrangling the children, a large garden, a job, a house, 2 beehives that are sadly 20 miles away and another beehive that I am being paid to care for, I am swamped.

Did I forget running a household? Yeah that too.  I've also been catching up on Doctor Who episodes and reading a lot.

 It is morning,  the kids had a sleepover last night. I had to get up at around 2 to tell them to stop talking and go to sleep.

For some ridiculous reason it is not quite 8 am and they are awake. Jerks.

I have to go and take the car in and get my daughters ears pierced. Before I go, for lack of anything else to say, I will leave you with my reading list so far this year.

Maybe you can find something on there to read at the beach.

Neverwhere **
Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrel **
Stranger Things Happen
Water For Elephants **
Empire Falls **
Anansi Boys **
Guns
Happily Ever After **
A Gift of Dragons
Wicked
The Ladies Of Grace Adieu
The War of Art **
Under The Dome
Zeitoun
The Ocean At The End Of The Lane **
The Golem and The Jinni **
The Still Point of the Turning World
The Gate Thief
Clan of the Cave Bear
Eat to Live
NOS4A2 **

Anything I asterisked is highly recommended.

I can't write anymore. My kids are making breakfast, spilling milk and slurping loudly.

I'll try to be back tomorrow, pinky swear.




1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, sister. No explanation needed.

    ReplyDelete