Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Bye Lump

I had a greasy yellow lump excised from my right calf today.

The surgeon showed me-it was pretty gross.

I also learned something.

I learned that if you have the right insurance, and a large amount of greasy yellow tumors beneath your skin, having them removed can be as addictive as chocolate cake or getting another tattoo.

I went there to remove one and made plans to have 3 more removed from my forearm.

I don't know if I am giddy from excitement or from my body's reaction to being cut open.

It went well and I am well.

It has been a pretty good day.

I walked the kids to school along with a bunch of other kids and 2 friends.

I harvested a shit load of chamomile, which I will hang to dry before my numbing medication wears off.

and I just finished eating a homemade German chocolate cupcake.

Not too bad for this week.

1 comment:

  1. What? No picture??

    You're mean.

    Hope you're feeling better & enjoying your cupcake!

    ReplyDelete