Thursday, August 02, 2012

G is Classy


I got up-took my car to the shop and walked home. I was happy to run into one of the neighborhood woodpeckers over on the Parkway. I miss those guys. I havent seen any of them since I had to take the bird feeder down because of the great Rat In The Feeder Debacle of April 2012.

I came home, ready to write and be productive. I proceeded to sit there and go through Twitter and other silly time sucking sites.

The kids woke up with a bang, a thump and a flurry of feet running downstairs. They immediately started fighting. V called G a shithead. I am not sure why. G's response was to simultaneously wave the middle finger at V while giving him the sign (in American Sign Language) for bitch. I asked her if I could video tape her doing this because it was really funny, but she said, "No! that's private!" and stomped away angrily.

I'll try to catch her some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment