Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Picking Some Magic

First day of school-Hot Damn! I love this commercial




I woke B up this morning. He raised himself up on one elbow and gave me a quizzical look.

I asked him what the look was for and he said that what I was doing was really attractive. I asked him what was so attractive and said that me standing at the foot of the bed and picking my nose was.

I said "No way I was picking!" triumphantly holding up the wad of tissue that I had been screwing up my nostril while telling him that his 5 minutes was up, time to get out of bed.
"I'm really glad you noticed" I continued, "Because I was thinking to myself this morning, what would be the best way to keep the magic in our relationship? Then it dawned on me that standing at the foot of the bed and shoving toilet paper up my nose with a blank look on my face would be the absolute best way to add some spice. Don't you think so, honey?" I said as I kissed him on the temple.

Brian sighed and shook his head. Overwhelmed by the headiness of the moment I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment