Thursday, May 02, 2013

A Quick Note and A Favor

Ok, I have an insanely busy weekend ahead of me. It begins today.

In addition to my usual Spring chores that involves the garden, the hives and whatever crazy project that I can come up with, I also have to arrange for restaurant reservations, cake and lunchmeat for 19 people.

And I am also starting something else. Well, kind of officially started yesterday, but really starting next week, which counts as yesterday in my procrastinating mind.

About a month ago, my friend Joanna and I decided to come up with a twice weekly newsletter called

Random Helpful Shit and Meditations for The Mildly Irreverent

All it is a few short paragraphs delivered to your inbox twice a week.

We admit to needing to get out there and network more, but also thought it might be fun.

If you like reading my blog posts and for Facebook friends, sign up.

Joanna is awesome too. Check out her blog here:  http://joannameriwether.com/

Time is of the essence at the moment, so I will write more later.

Here is the link for the newsletter:   Newsletter sign up

Hope to see you there!


3 comments:

  1. I like how yesterday counts as next week for you. Reminds me of Goof-off Goose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Gweenie suddenly commenting all over the blogosphere! I'm so proud.

    ReplyDelete