Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Breathing Again

The bees are safely tucked away in the woods of Foster.

The move went well and was far easier than I imagined and had nightmares about.

It is over for now, they are where they need to be, although I already miss them. When I was feeling out of sorts, I would go there for a few minutes and sit by the beehives.

It's now a 35 minute drive, but if things are bad, I'm sure the ride up and the visit will be just as good.

It has been a really shitty 2 weeks, between bee drama and regular life. Now it is done.

Thank god.

I had something funny that I wanted to write about, but then promptly forgot it.

Speaking of forgetting, don't forget the newsletter!

We're still doing it and would love you to sign up: Newsletter Sign Up- it will take 1 minute and you might get a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment