Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday Von-ism

I have to take V to two doctor's appointments today.  To the optometrist and to the pediatrician.

After that, I have to try and teach him to ride a bike.

When G finds out he gets a whole day off of school and quality time with me, she is totally going to kick my ass.

V had been coming up with some good ones lately and since I have little time today, I thought that I would just share one and go.

The other day, I created a happy stir when I bought a bottle of coffee syrup. I think that V drank a half gallon of coffee milk in one afternoon.

V sat down at Sunday dinner with his glass of coffee milk and said, "You know, coffee milk is just like North Korea. It's isolated to one spot and nobody else knows about it."






2 comments:

  1. Tell me more about this mysterious coffee milk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is syrup, but coffee flavored, like coffee ice cream, but milk. It is a truly amazing thing. After my drama settles, send me your mailing address and I'll send you some!

      Delete