Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Uncle Kevin Always Sends the Best Diarrhea Pictures

I am supposed to be getting some writing in before I go to work for a few hours.

Surprise, surprise instead, I am here at my computer watching a You Tube video of Gilbert Gottfried reading "50 Shades of Grey".

I am also partially in my pajamas and not wearing a bra.

Gus started barking at the front door and I jumped up to answer it.

There wasn't anyone there, but if there was, I would have opened the door looking like holy hell, with Gilbert in the background yelling, "Vagina!" in that special voice of his.

I might have been embarrassed.

I shall take it as a sign from the Universe to get back to work.

In the meantime, here is what I was watching. I laughed so hard I almost soiled myself.


Speaking of soiling. This morning I got up to do my usual "burn my brain out on Facebook" while I enjoy my morning cuppa. I found that my friend Kevin left me this:


I am ashamed to say that my tactic this morning, to get the kids out of bed, was to tell them that Uncle Kevin sent me a diarrhea picture. 

I told them that Uncle Kevin always sends the best diarrhea pictures. 

They shot right out of bed. 

I am gross and immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment