Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful







Yes that was certainly quick. I am officially sold out of honey for the year.

But if all goes well, if my bees make it through the winter, there will be honey again next year. It is a very uncertain thing because who knows what could happen between now and then. I will also be definitely adding a new hive and possibly split the old one if needed. Those new ones will most likely take another 16 months to establish before I can take honey from them.

If any of you ever hear of someone selling their hives, tell me please.

I'm going to go to my hive today and check in. And give it big hugs.

Today I am thankful for all of those people who bought my honey and for those who didn't get to- I wish I had enough for everyone.
And I am thankful for all you who take the time to read my silly ramblings.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment