Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Von-isms

We're still here! I told V that the world wasn't going to blow up on the 21st. I don't know how he got wind of that a few months back, but I could slap the a-hole who told him.

It's Saturday again. My 16 hour shift is looming ahead of me. Who knows what horrors await me.

No it's not that bad, really. I just have a lot to do and the time I am working could have been spent doing something else.

I am looking forward to Christmas. It looks like I pretty much pulled it off again this year. I am 1 gift card and a few hours of wrapping away from being finished.

Every year I try to think of ways I could have done it differently. So far the only thing I can think of for next year is opening some sort of Christmas club account. The money you end up spending..

The other day I was watching V draw first thing in the morning. He was so cute, his head down and his little neck exposed.

I love that. I kissed the back of his neck and told him I loved him. I also told him that I love to kiss the back of his neck when it is sticking out like that. V said, "Ok, just don't stab me there."

Horrified, "What?!"

V stopped his work and looked at me, his eyes as round and big as dinner plates. "It happened to King Tut!" he said.

I must have looked stunned.

"They stabbed him in the back of the neck and he was only 18!"

I sighed and said, "Jeez, so much for tender moments."

V did not respond as he had gone back to drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment