Sunday, December 02, 2012

Sunday

I'm running late today. I'm usually up by 6:30. However, the sun rises later and my bed has the flannel sheets on it now. It is very hard to get out of bed.

Church today. Blech.

Last week I spent most of the Mass thinking of Hellboy, both the movies and the comics. The opening notes of the communion hymn sounded like the theme song to "Silver Spoons" and I had to tell Von not to do dance the Robot during the closing hymn.

Also, every time we go, one of the kids gets boogers on them right before we have to shake everyones hand for that "peace be with you" thing. It's a wonder that people still sit near us.

Actually, they have no choice. We get there 10 minutes late every time and we grab the closest empty pew.

I won't even mention what Von will do with boogers if I don't watch him carefully.

Peace and boogers be with you.

I'll put a good word in with the big guy for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment