Friday, May 25, 2012

Busy Day

It's been an interesting, busy and productive day. Having forgotten my wallet and making this discovery in the parking lot of the grocery store I was able to come home and write a quick one.

Interesting-yesterday I gave one of my older daughters service providers a piece of my mind. First thing this morning, one of my clients parents called me to give a piece of their mind. Karma I say.

I never can grow foxglove to my liking, the plants are always small and stunted (not enough sun) Walking the dog yesterday I found that some seeds from my plants must have washed down the driveway to my neighbors yard and behold:



Friggin beautiful

I found a very large spider in my beehive yesterday, I suspect getting fat off of my bees (and she is most likely pregnant) I caught her, she spent the night for my kids to enjoy, and she is now relocated to my deck outside where many a jumping spider likes to hide in the crevices. I wish this picture wasn't so blurry but you can see how she is looking right at the camera with a "What the fuck are you looking at" look:


Here is a better one-she was really fat


And we had a very nice dragonfly come to visit


And I'm off
Have a lovely weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment