Thursday, May 17, 2012

Old Quote

I made this up in reference to a co-worker 2 or 3 years ago. I like it

In life, one must tolerate, placate, accommodate and do everything short of fellatiate, some really screwed up people.

I'm not sure if fellatiate is an actual word, but I'm going to stick with it.

I'd like to try and put an end to putting up with people's dumb crap and ridiculous hang-ups in my personal/professional life. We'll see.

I've also decided that if I want to see a movie-I'm going to go right out and see it ASAP instead of farting around and not going. By the time that I actually get the motivation to make the effort and go, the movie is no longer in theaters and I fume quietly until it comes out on DVD. This mostly happens with those less mainstream movies that are usually at the smaller theaters. I should be going to them more often anyways. I always like to support the little guys.

I'm rambling about this because I really like the movies. I think that just like books and music they are very important..

Blah blah blah..

Oh yeah and I got new glasses!


I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment