Thursday, May 31, 2012

Annoying

Ok, so I'm trying to add this damn link to my blog page and it is not happening. i can't figure it out and it's driving me nuts so here it is.

I will be spending most of my time for the next month trying to write a novel or as I would rather call it, "A Really Long Story" with Nanowrimo summer camp. I am also helping out with fundraising, so if you have some spare change please feel free to help out. I will put the link at the bottom of my posts until I figure out how to add it to the damn page.

My posts will be mostly garden and bee updates and whatever random silly thing that the kids say or do or I think of. I have a 50,000 word goal so they will be short but I hope almost daily.

Here is my fundraising link:



Thanks Gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment