Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Little Tired Today


I worked until midnight. I got up at 5:50 AM to take my Dad to the bus stop so he could go to work. I have a busy day ahead. I am not feeling too inspired this morning but feel like I've got to put something down.

I am an avid reader to say the least. If I was as productive with my writing as I am with my reading, I would have written several novels since Jan 1st of this year. But I am actually working on that. These little posts are small daily exercises for me.

So as a kind of Mother's Day gift, here is a list of all the books I have read so far this year. They are all quite good. The ones with the ** mark are really really good. I do not waste time reading books that I don't enjoy. If it doesn't hook me, it goes back to the library. I don't have the time to waste anymore on crappy books.

The Night Circus
Monsters of Men
A Monster Calls**
Steampunk!**
Nocturnes
The Infernals
Death Comes to Pemberley
Stay Awake
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Good Omens**
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Bird by Bird**
Mockingjay
Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk**
On Writing
Gods Behaving Badly
The Graveyard Book
Willpower**
Room
Lamb-the Story of Biff, Christ's Childhood Friend**
The Wind Through The Keyhole*******

I'm sure everyone can look up the authors (Gimme a break-it is 7AM on a Sunday after all)

I am almost finished with "That's Disgusting"

I hope you find something you like-Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment