Sunday, January 06, 2013

A Link and a Thought


I have an very busy day that needs to start in 5 minutes.
I have been thinking a lot about bullying, internet bullying and such for the past few days, even before I saw that video I posted from yesterday.
You should see the comments that people put up on You Tube about her. Even though she is dead.

Here is a very good quote from Justin Halpern's father, who wrote "Shit My Dad Says" in regards to people who say whatever they want on the internet:

 I don’t condone fighting, but when a human being understands that his or her actions might result in a giant fist up his or her ass, he learns a thing or two about acting before he speaks. 

You can read the whole post here. It's really funny.

http://justinhalpern.tumblr.com/tagged/conversation

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment