Monday, January 28, 2013

It's About Time




I cannot wait any longer. It has to be done.

I know in my heart that in doing what needs to be done, I have sealed the fate of everyone in my household.

I am washing the bedding this week and will most likely mop the living room floor.

As soon as I am through cleaning it all, we will all get the stomach flu.

Most likely the dog will get diarrhea too. The cat will scrape her ass across the floor.

It happens every time.

You don't become superstitious for no reason. When you are the primary caregiver of 3 children and an adult, you fear things like stomach bugs.

You don't want to jinx yourself.

I looked at the calendar and saw that we do not have any big events or holidays coming up. I have a bit of sick time and no planned vacation.

It's time to jinx myself and get some cleaning done, only to have to clean some more.

In the end, my house will be really really fucking clean. And smell like bleach!

I try to make the most of the noro-virus. I'll lose some weight, watch some TV, cleanse my system and have a clean house that smells of bleach.

It is time for the Big Green Bowl to come out of it's home beneath V's bed to get some work done!

Did I mention that B and I are planning to limit the kids screen time to only a half an hour a day?

That's another one. As soon as we try to implement this, we will all get sick. the only way to keep the kids from killing one another while we lie in bed in bed in stinky agony is to let them watch the pretty screens all day.

We are screwed. So screwed. But it has to happen sooner or later and now is a good time.

Tune in tomorrow-I might be here, if not I was right and will be camped out in the bathroom.

Otherwise, I'll tell you about my list that I plan on making, to help me finally finish all the little tasks around the house that I have been putting off for years.

Then only thing that is holding me back is the first item on the list, which is: Write a list of all the little things that need to be done.







No comments:

Post a Comment